Loading...
Sunday, August 7, 2005

polska: So you want to resign your Polish citizenship, mate?

polska: So you want to resign your Polish citizenship, mate?: "In 1984 my family skipped out on the Polish Communist Authorities and ended up as political refugees in Canada. My parents returned all of our passports to the Polish Embassy but they just held onto them without cancelling our citizenships (now I know why). In the end, I'm glad coz I'm going to get my Polish passport redone so that I can visit when I turn 30 - getting the wymeldowanie from military service for my brother and myself was a nightmare but at least it wasn't as complicated as divesting self of citizenship. And the army has stopped pestering our grandmothers! :)"

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> You can type in the link:
<a href="http://chessforallages.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-policy-on-comments.html"> My Policy on Comments</a> more info

 
Toggle Footer
TOP