Loading...
Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kłopoty z ogryzkiem

Najsampierw zostałem zmuszony do zakupu nowszego niebieskiego zęba HFP 1.6

Następnie e-majl przestał mi się aktualizować na iPhone 5 i musiałem zrestartować cwaniaka.

Teraz nie działa Wi-Fi
iPhone 5 wifi issues: Apple Support Communities
IPhone5, NO WIFI unless I'm 1ft away from my router.  When I do get on connection is slow and intermitent.
Not a router issue as I have other apple devices (Another IPhone5, iPhone3Gs, iPhone4, Apple TV, Macbook Pro, iPad1 & iPad3) in the house that all work fine with full strength signal.  Same issue when I'm at my friends or at work, No Wifi.  It is definitly 100% a phone issue.  It is only effecting a certain batch.  Could be either Software or hardware related.  I went to the apple store and they are not aware of any wifi issues.  BULL $h!t.

Apple Please make an announcement as to what the issue is! 
Please do not coach your staff to deny a known issue!
Please come out with a fix soon!

Apple if any one is watching and still not denying there is a problem please can we have a working software upgrade so we can use OUR very expensive latest technology all singing and all dancing (lol) iPhone5...
because as it stands the phone does NOT do what it says on the "tin" like using wifi in the same room as the router..

Guess we are the Guinea Pigs again ehhh Apple ???


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> You can type in the link:
<a href="http://chessforallages.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-policy-on-comments.html"> My Policy on Comments</a> more info

 
Toggle Footer
TOP