Loading...
Saturday, November 17, 2012

chess.com dirty tricks


And you aren't even allowed to abort the unwanted game.

I suggest not letting people abort games they have just taken - Chess.com: hey I always abort unrated games
That alone may mislead me to abort the Chess.com entirely as soon as I'll find another correspondence chess server.
Or
I may stick to challenging only people I know from elsewhere outside chess.com


The above list won't tell you if the game is rated or not. So you click View button to get some more info and voila - you've just accepted it instead of viewing. Disgusting deception!

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> You can type in the link:
<a href="http://chessforallages.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-policy-on-comments.html"> My Policy on Comments</a> more info

 
Toggle Footer
TOP